Duropal Quadra (profile E) Worktop , P2 green
Worktop made of chipboard according to EN 312 Decorative side covered with high quality HPL Duropal, the underside is protected with counter-pressure paper. The front edge of the Quadra worktop has a 3 mm radius of curvature. The rear edge is protected by a protective edge. A double-sided profiling option is also available.
Areas of application
Furniture construction & interior fitting
Easy to use and machine
Materials with higher damp resistance
Suitable for contact with food
Variety of decors and textures
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Textures|
|4100||600||38||MN | QR|
|4100||900*||38||MN | QR|
|4100||1200||38||MN | QR|
*product avaiable on request
Declaration of the origin of wood (EUTR) - 1PDF
Declaration of the origin of Wood (EUTR) - 2PDF
FSC _Certificate _Pfleiderer Polska_valid by 16.10.2026PDF
Hygiene certificate - Duropal worktopPDF
Manufacturer's declaration of compliance with german formaldehyde emission directive_31.05.2022PDF
Proove of food harmless - Certificate of compliance microPLUS®PDF
- Tooling with carbide blades on standard woodworking machines.
- Protect the cut edges from moisture.
- Before machining and assembly, appropriate conditioning is required. In the rooms themselves, conditions corresponding to those of subsequent use must be provided.
- Always ensure that the correct machining and installation is carried out according to the state of the art.
- On flat, full-surface primers (e.g. pallets), in dry, well-ventilated, moisture-protected rooms. Outdoor warehouses and so-called shelters are not suitable for this purpose.
- It should be remembered that improper storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible warping of the boards.
- Foreign bodies and frictional contaminants in the panel stack can cause dents and surface damage.
- Do not push the boards together or overlap them; lift them individually, by hand or with suction cups.
- Use the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) required for each job.
- The surface can be cleaned with water and mild cleaning agents. When removing stubborn dirt, follow the instructions in the "Cleaning of HPL surfaces" technical manual (www.icdli.org).
- It is recommended to dispose of material or energy.
Installation and assembly
Storage, treatment and transport
Health and safety and health protection
Cleaning and maintenance