Areas of application
Areas of application
Decorative, sturdy elements for furniture and interior design where a uniform core material with very high edge quality – for profiling and lacquering – is required: e. g. in restaurants and shop fitting and for office and interior furniture.Metallic decors without overlay are suitable only for vertical applications with special demands on design. Use for horizontal surfaces and surfaces exposed to mechanical loads is not recommended.
The FSC trademarks on wood and wood products stand for transparency and credibility worldwide. They ensure that people and nature are treated fairly and responsibly and can be found on a constantly growing range of products worldwide.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring and marketing sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
The CE-marking documents that goods comply with the safety and health requirements of the European Union. Its aim is to guarantee safe, flawless and high-quality goods on all European markets.
|Długość (mm)||Szerokość (mm)||Łączna grubość (mm)||Struktury|
|2.800||2.070||9.6 | 11.6 | 13.6 | 17.6 | 19.6 | 20.6 | 23.6 | 26.6 | 29.6 | 39.6||AH | CR | CW | HG | LI | ME | ML | MO | MP | NW | RU | RX | SD | SM | SX | VV|
|4.100||1.300||17.6 | 20.6||BR | CO | CR | CW | FG | GR | HG | HS | LN | ML | MO | MP | MS | NW | NY | RT | RU | RV | RX | SD | SM | SX | SY | TC | VE | VO | VV | XM | XP|
|5.600||2.070||9.6 | 11.6 | 13.6 | 17.6 | 19.6 | 20.6 | 23.6 | 26.6 | 29.6 | 39.6||AH | CR | CW | HG | LI | ME | ML | MO | MP | NW | RU | RX | SD | SM | SX | VV|
- EN 13894-1
- StyleBoard MDF plus
- Medium-density fibreboard (MDF) in accordance with EN 622-1, with uniform structure.
Reaction to fire
- Normally flammable
- D-s2,d0 (EN 13501-1, CWFT acc. to 2003/593/EG)
- EN 438-7:2005
- HPL composite panel intended for internal wall and ceiling finishes (including suspended ceilings)
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05 (EN 717-1)
- Surface with antimicrobial effect for interior fit-out and finishes - Test Methodology JIS Z 2801 / ISO 22196
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- The surface is physiologically safe, and approved for direct contact with food acc. to Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
- It is recommended to order overlay for horizontal, heavy used surfaces in combination with metallic designs. Slight visual difference to the surface is possible without the overlay.
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Thick and thin edges are suitable.
- EVA and PUR hotmelts are recommended for edge adhesion.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
Installation and assembly
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
Storage, handling and transport
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other ; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and non-aggressive cleaning products. For more detailed information, please refer to our "Duropal HPL & ; DecoBoard cleaning recommendation".
- For further information, please follow the recommendation in the "Cleaning HPL" leaflet on the site www.icdli.com.
- We recommend material or energy recovery in approved plants.
Information on the safety data sheet for Pfleiderer productsPDF
Cleaning recommendations Duropal HPL & DecoBoardPDF
Processing recommendation Film covering of laminates, compact laminates & HPL elementsPDF
Product Information - Duropal HPL as a projection surfacePDF
ProHPL/ICDLI - Technical LeafletPDF