Areas of application
Areas of application
Surface material for high-quality kitchen and office furniture, for walls and doors, furniture and installations in retail and recreational facilities, in the restaurant sector, in administration buildings, day nurseries, schools, sanitary, clinical or laboratory sectors. Particularly where high demands are made on sturdiness, ease of care and hygiene.
The Blue Angel has been the federal government's eco-label for 40 years. Independent and credible, it sets demanding standards for environmentally friendly products and services. The Blue Angel is the orientation for sustainable purchasing.
The FSC trademarks on wood and wood products stand for transparency and credibility worldwide. They ensure that people and nature are treated fairly and responsibly and can be found on a constantly growing range of products worldwide.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring and marketing sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
Declaration of the origin of wood (EUTR) - 1PDF
Declaration of the origin of Wood (EUTR) - 2PDF
Duropal Sustainability statement – Blue Angel DE-UZ 76 (High Pressure Laminate / Compact High Pressure Laminate / Flat bonded element)PDF
Proove of food harmless - Certificate of compliance microPLUS®PDF
FSC _Certyficate _Pfleiderer Polska_2020PDF
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Textures|
|4100||1300||0,8||LN | MO | MP | NW | RU | SD | SM | VV | XM|
|4100||1300||0,5||BR | FG | HS | MO | MP | MS | NY | QR | RT | SC | TC | VV | XM|
|4100||1300||0,6||BR | SD|
- EN 438-3
- Min. 1,350 kg/m³
Reaction to fire
- Normally flammable
- Euroclass D-s2,d0 or worse in connection with normally and easily inflammable core boards. (EN 13501-1, CWFT acc. to 2003/593/EG)
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 (EN 717-1)
- Surface with antimicrobial effect for interior fit-out and finishes - Test Methodology JIS Z 2801 / ISO 22196
- The surface is physiologically safe, and approved for direct contact with food acc. to Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
- The decorative surface and the core consists of paper layers that are impregnated with thermosetting resins. The resins harden completely during the manufacturing process by heat and high pressure. They form a stable, resistant and non-reactive material.
- We manufacture the panels without the use of halogens, heavy metals, preservatives, wood protectors or organic solvents.
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- Please respect the recommendations of BLFA (www.blfa.co.uk) an ICDLI (www.icdli.com) for the processing of high pressure laminates.
- For the production of flat-bonded panels we recommend a symmetric construction. This means both sides should be identical HPL. If backing material (also HPL) is used, there is a risk of bowing.
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Especially for large applications, we recommend paying attention to the colour and texture unifomity of the boards and cut products used when further processing and installing and that the production direction is taken into account.
- We recommend carrying out your own tests depending on the respective application and material requirement.
Storage, handling and transport
- The material must be stored flat, level and horizontal on clean surfaces at normal climatic conditions (Temperature 18–25 °C, relative humidity 50–65 %).
- Protect from moisture and wet conditions.
- Avoid direct exposure to heat and any possible dehydration of the surfaces by light- or heat radiation or by air currents from heating- or air conditioning systems.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunshine or UV rays, especially of products covered in film.
- The stack must be weighed-down with a cover panel.
- These storage conditions must continue to be ensured after removing panels from the stack.
- Vertical storage is not recommended.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other ; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
- Provide adequate extraction when splitting/sanding.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents. To remove stubborn stains, please observe the recommendations in the data sheet "Cleaning of HPL surfaces" (www.icdli.com).
- Energy recovery in industrial furnaces at temperatures above 700 °C.
Product Information - Writability of Duropal HPL / Duropal HPL MagnetPDF
Information on harmlessness Duropal HPL/CompactPDF
Product Information - Chemical Resistance of Duropal LaminatesPDF
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)PDF
Information on the safety data sheet for Pfleiderer productsPDF
Cleaning recommendations Duropal HPL & DecoBoardPDF
Technical data Duropal HPLPDF
Processing recommendation Film covering of laminates, compact laminates & HPL elementsPDF
Product Information - Duropal HPL as a projection surfacePDF
EPD Background informationPDF
ProHPL/ICDLI - Technical LeafletPDF