Duropal Quadra Worktop , P2
Worktop with particleboard core type P2 to EN 312, surface bonded with highly resistant Duropal HPL to EN 438, underside sealed with water-repellent backing. The postforming front edge of the Quadra worktop has a radius of 3 mm, the rear edge is sealed with a protective edging strip. As a variant it is also available with profiled edges on both sides.
Areas of application
Furniture construction & interior fitting
Suitable for contact with food
Variety of decors and textures
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Textures|
|4100||600||28 | 38||BR | FG | MO | MP | MS | NY | RT | S.C. | SD | TC | VV|
|4100||900*||28 | 38||BR | FG | MO | MP | MS | NY | RT | S.C. | SD | TC | VV|
|4100||1200||28 | 38||BR | FG | MO | MP | MS | NY | RT | S.C. | SD | TC | VV|
*product avaiable on request
Declaration of the origin of wood (EUTR) - 1PDF
Declaration of the origin of Wood (EUTR) - 2PDF
FSC _Certificate _Pfleiderer Polska_valid by 16.10.2026PDF
Hygiene certificate - Duropal worktopPDF
Manufacturer's declaration of compliance with german formaldehyde emission directive_31.05.2022PDF
Proove of food harmless - Certificate of compliance microPLUS®PDF
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Please moisture-seal the edges.
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other ; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents. To remove stubborn stains, please observe the recommendations in the data sheet "Cleaning of HPL surfaces" (www.icdli.com).
- We recommend material recycling or energy recovery.
Installation and assembly
Storage, handling and transport
Health and safety
Cleaning and care