Areas of application
Furniture construction & interior fitting
Suitable for contact with food
Variety of decors and textures
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Textures|
|4100||1285||core: 8|10|16|18||BR | FG | HS | LN | MN | MO | MP | MS | NW | NY | QR | RU | RT | SC | SD | SM | TC | VV | XM|
Cleaning recommendations Duropal HPL & DecoBoardPDF
Information on the safety data sheet for Pfleiderer productsPDF
Material Safety Data Sheet. Worktops and DUROPAL-HPL elements_31.03.2021_enPDF
Processing recommendation Film covering of laminates, compact laminates & HPL elementsPDF
Product Information - Duropal HPL as a projection surfacePDF
ProHPL/ICDLI - Technical LeafletPDF
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Thick and thin edges are suitable.
- EVA and PUR hotmelts are recommended for edge adhesion.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
- Especially for large applications, we recommend paying attention to the colour and texture unifomity of the boards and cut products used when further processing and installing and that the production direction is taken into account.
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other ; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
- The surface can be cleaned with water and non-aggressive cleaning products. For more detailed information, please refer to our "Duropal HPL & ; DecoBoard cleaning recommendation".
- For further information, please follow the recommendation in the "Cleaning HPL" leaflet on the site www.icdli.com.
- We recommend material or energy recovery in approved plants.
Installation and assembly
Storage, handling and transport
Health and safety
Cleaning and care