Flexible Finish Foil
Paper-based veneer with a weight of 50-110g/m2, impregnated with a mixture of urea-formaldehyde and melamine-formaldehyde resins with elastic additives, with or without a lacquer coating, in the form of a web rolled-in coil.
Areas of application
Furniture construction & interior fitting
Low formaldehyde emission
Variety of decors and textures
|Roll length (mb)||Roll width (mm)||Textures|
There are no decors for this trade name
There are no recommended textures for this trade name
- Processing with tools on standard profile wrapping machines, furniture elements and door leaves.
- Before processing and assembly, appropriate seasoning is required. Conditions corresponding to those of subsequent use must be provided in the rooms.
- Always ensure that the correct machining and installation is carried out according to the state of the art.
- The material should be stored in original packaging in closed rooms with relative air humidity not exceeding 85% and positive temperature not exceeding 35°C.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of the duration, can cause irreparable damage to the product.
- Use the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) required for each job.
- The surface can be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth.
- Absolutely avoid direct contact with water and use of scouring agents and abrasive cloths and sponges.
- The use of materials and energy in approved equipment is recommended
Installation and assembly
Storage, handling and transport
Health and safety
Cleaning and care