Areas of application
Areas of application
Used for wrapping curved or flat (depending on the version) elements of furniture bodies and fronts, as well as in interior design and production of doors for wrapping strips and profiles. Available in standard or flexible versions.
The FSC trademarks on wood and wood products stand for transparency and credibility worldwide. They ensure that people and nature are treated fairly and responsibly and can be found on a constantly growing range of products worldwide.
|Roll length (mb)||Roll width (mm)||Textures|
Formaldehyde emission class
- This product complies with REACH Regulation EC 1907/2006. In accordance with Article 7, its registration is not required.
- A special surface layer enables the customer to apply the paint on their own. The use of generally available paint systems is possible. Test performance by the customer for his technology is recommended.
- Designed for wrapping flat or curved elements (depending on version) in the production of furniture, door leaves, strips and profiles.
- The appropriate composition of impregnating mixes ensures the flexibility of the film and good quality of the element to be covered.
- Processing with tools on standard profile wrapping machines, furniture elements and door leaves.
Installation and assembly
- Before processing and assembly, appropriate seasoning is required. Conditions corresponding to those of subsequent use must be provided in the rooms.
- Always ensure that the correct machining and installation is carried out according to the state of the art.
Storage, tratment and transport
- The material should be stored in original packaging in closed rooms with relative air humidity not exceeding 85% and positive temperature not exceeding 35°C.
Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of the duration, can cause irreparable damage to the product.
Health and safety and health protection
- Use the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) required for each job.
Cleaning and maintenance
- The surface can be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth.
- Absolutely avoid direct contact with water and use of scouring agents and abrasive cloths and sponges.
- The use of materials and energy in approved equipment is recommended.