Soft edge bandings
Edging - paper-based veneer with a weight of 140-200g/m2 , impregnated with a mixture of urea-formaldehyde and melamine formaldehyde resins with elastic additives, with or without a finished lacquer coating, in the form of strips rolled up in disks or in the form of a ribbon rolled up in rolls.
Areas of application
Furniture construction & interior fitting
Low formaldehyde emission
Variety of decors and textures
|Length in the disc (mb)||Width of the edging strip (mm)||Textures|
|200||18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 25 | 26 | 28 | 32 | 40 | 49||smooth|
There are no decors for this trade name
There are no recommended textures for this trade name
- Tooling on standard edge banding machines for boards and furniture elements.
- Before processing and assembly, appropriate seasoning is required. Conditions corresponding to those of subsequent use must be provided in the rooms.
- Always ensure that the correct machining and installation is carried out according to the state of the art.
- The edging should be stored in original packaging in closed rooms with a relative air humidity of 40-80% at a positive temperature not exceeding 35°C, away from heat sources.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of the duration, can cause irreparable damage to the product.
- When transporting cardboard boxes with edges, use sufficiently large, stable sleepers, e.g. pallets. Plates in a stack must be secured against slipping.
- Use the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) required for each job
- The surface can be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth.
- Absolutely avoid direct contact with water and use of scouring agents and abrasive cloths and sponges.
- The use of materials and energy in approved equipment is recommended.
Installation and assembly
Storage, treatment and transport
Health and safety and health protection
Cleaning and maintenance