Worktop backsplash P2 microPLUS®
Worktop backsplash made of chipboard according to EN 312 It protects the space between the worktop and the top cabinets, protecting it from soiling and at the same time it is a perfect decorative accent. Covered with decorative laminate on both sides. On the outside, a high quality HPL laminate with a microPLUS® antibacterial coating.
Areas of application
Furniture construction & interior fitting
Suitable for contact with food
Variety of decors and textures
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Textures|
Brochures & Certificates
- Tooling with carbide blades on standard woodworking machines.
- Protect the cut edges from moisture.
- Before machining and assembly, appropriate conditioning is required. In the rooms themselves, conditions corresponding to those of subsequent use must be provided.
- Always ensure that the correct machining and installation is carried out according to the state of the art.
- On flat, full-surface primers (e.g. pallets), in dry, well-ventilated, moisture-protected rooms. Outdoor warehouses and so-called shelters are not suitable for this purpose.
- It should be remembered that improper storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible warping of the boards.
- Foreign bodies and frictional contaminants in the panel stack can cause dents and surface damage.
- Do not push the boards together or overlap them; lift them individually, by hand or with suction cups.
- Use the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) required for each job.
- The surface can be cleaned with water and mild cleaning agents. When removing stubborn dirt, follow the instructions in the "Cleaning of HPL surfaces" technical manual (www.icdli.org).
Installation and assembly
Storage, treatment and transport
Health and safety and health protection
Cleaning and maintenance
It is recommended to dispose of material or energy.