Decorative high pressure laminate in postforming quality according to EN 438-3:HGP/VGP, with robust melamine resin surface and sanded reverse.
Areas of application
Furniture construction & interior fitting
Suitable for contact with food
Variety of decors and textures
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Textures|
|4100||1300||0,8||LN | MO | MP | NW | RU | SD | SM | VV | XM|
|4100||1300||0,5||BR | FG | HS | MO | MP | MS | NY | QR | RT | SC | TC | VV | XM|
|4100||1300||0,6||BR | SD|
Declaration of the origin of wood (EUTR) - 1PDF
Declaration of the origin of Wood (EUTR) - 2PDF
Duropal Sustainability statement – Blue Angel DE-UZ 76 (High Pressure Laminate / Compact High Pressure Laminate / Flat bonded element)PDF
FSC _Certificate _Pfleiderer Polska_valid by 16.10.2026PDF
Proove of food harmless - Certificate of compliance microPLUS®PDF
Cleaning recommendations Duropal HPL & DecoBoardPDF
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
EPD Background informationPDF
Information on harmlessness Duropal HPL/CompactPDF
Information on the safety data sheet for Pfleiderer productsPDF
Processing recommendation Film covering of laminates, compact laminates & HPL elementsPDF
Product Information - Chemical Resistance of Duropal LaminatesPDF
Product Information - Duropal HPL as a projection surfacePDF
Product Information - Writability of Duropal HPL / Duropal HPL MagnetPDF
ProHPL/ICDLI - Technical LeafletPDF
Technical data Duropal HPLPDF
- Please respect the recommendations of BLFA (www.blfa.co.uk) an ICDLI (www.icdli.com) for the processing of high pressure laminates.
- For the production of flat-bonded panels we recommend a symmetric construction. This means both sides should be identical HPL. If backing material (also HPL) is used, there is a risk of bowing.
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Especially for large applications, we recommend paying attention to the colour and texture unifomity of the boards and cut products used when further processing and installing and that the production direction is taken into account.
- We recommend carrying out your own tests depending on the respective application and material requirement.
- The material must be stored flat, level and horizontal on clean surfaces at normal climatic conditions (Temperature 18–25 °C, relative humidity 50–65 %).
- Protect from moisture and wet conditions.
- Avoid direct exposure to heat and any possible dehydration of the surfaces by light- or heat radiation or by air currents from heating- or air conditioning systems.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunshine or UV rays, especially of products covered in film.
- The stack must be weighed-down with a cover panel.
- These storage conditions must continue to be ensured after removing panels from the stack.
- Vertical storage is not recommended.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other ; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
- Provide adequate extraction when splitting/sanding.
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents. To remove stubborn stains, please observe the recommendations in the data sheet "Cleaning of HPL surfaces" (www.icdli.com).
- Energy recovery in industrial furnaces at temperatures above 700 °C.
Storage, handling and transport
Health and safety
Cleaning and care